Saturday, March 20, 2010

Peter VanDaan

Most of the time I am alone in room away from the others .

I stay away because I am like a lone wolf, yet the only person I let near at the start was my lovely cat Mouschi.

I loved that cat a lot, I always fed him scraps though Dussel says that Mouschi gets fatter each day.

Dussel one of the most intolerable people in this hiding place, I wish I could just hit him , but it wouldn't be of
any good .



I am ashamed of my father's actions because he is greedy , but when he took my mother's fur coat I

sympathized her for she was absolutely crazy about that coat .

They are always arguing , my mother and father . I am glad I Cannot hear them argue they are terrible.

But the Franks are not , they are kind and quiet except Anne . She is loud and obnoxious , but always knows

how to say things to the adults.





I am thankful to Miep and Mr.Kraler , for helping me keep safe.

They are quite grand and always help us.

Miep even tried to help me find Mouschi when he ran away.

Oh how I miss my dear cat Mouschi.


When Mouschi left I began to motice Anne more .

She understood what I felt , and whaen her mother talked awfully to her sister she stood up for Margot.

That's when we began to really talk as friends and more .

Everyday she came to my room to talk and that lightened my day, so I think she is more managable.






I am quiet , usually keep to myself.

I blush awfully when I talk to girls.

I am sixteen years old.

I am Peter VanDaan.





No comments:

Post a Comment